Sunday, April 6, 2008

Numero Dos Examinationo

I've been neglecting my Blog duties of late. I've been hunkered down in disciplinary Physio and wellness accumulation of late. Full bore. Not much of an update as far as the arm goes, but I guess thats expected. We shouldn't see anything for another few months even if all the nerves get working again.

My month of training to be a geriatric (practicing with the use of a walker) has thankfully come to an end.I'm on a cane now which I see as a much more civilized form of transportation. No Doctor has ok'd it, I guess I could be stumbling around just a piece of rod (the one drilled down my tibia). I'll find out more about that this Wednesday. Tomorrow I'm off to see my NeuroSurgeon again. Basically he'll decide whether or not I'll be going into surgery or not at the beginning of May to probe around my bicep for a functioning nerve...

I'll brief further manyana

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cellulite is not one of Ben's primary concerns at the moment, yeah? Death to spammers.

Ben, update the planet!

WG