Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One Arm Bandito

Don't have alot to say tonight. I've been battling all day putting things together and implementing the plan. This whole sheisen-show has been completely overwhelming. Today I was hammering it and really stoked for a bunch of reasons

I didnt have to throw a tanty to get into the Physio room

I was amped to find this message board and website dedicated to people who have Traumatic Brachial plexus injuries. Hundreds of people dealing with the exact same issues and creating solutions for themselves and others.
Message Board

Standing on right leg, pelvis feels great

I managed to hold this one pound weight in my injured arm hand



Why do they always have to make the smallest weight pink...

Set goal for Mexico beach action begining of May. Marylene and I are going to use my EI cheques. All inclusive me and my girl one arm banditing tranquillo style.

Last of all, got my application all set for disabled driver tag, looking forward to abusing that right one day

I've added a link to this site for those of you are interested more in this type of injury, many of you have been asking just what the dillio is so I thought I'd throw this down
Brachial Plexus Data

No comments: